All too often we cling to ideas, products, services, and methods that have outlived their usefulness. Sometimes we have a new idea that we try to make work, because it's the only new idea we have. When you have many ideas, you can be more objective.
"Intense Innovation" training provides you with tools for systematic creation and implementation of ideas. Manufacturing Works will be sponsoring a special 4-hour Introductory Session (at amazingly reduced pricing) for Staff and Directors of LEDC, LACC, Main Street Programs and Albany County Tourism Board on Thursday, June 14th at the Wyoming Technology Business Center from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
During this special you will explore:
- Stimulus Mining: Finding information to fill your mind with material which grows ideas.
- Idea Generation: Learn methods that facilitate your ability to create ideas.
- Fail Fast Fail Cheap: Test an idea on the cheap and move on if it doesn't look promising.
- Action Planning and Implementation: How to turn your ideas into reality.
- Problem – Promise – Proof: Communicating these three elements will improve your odds of success and shorten the time to implement your ideas.
- Introduction to the Wyoming Innovation Market Place: An on-line clearing house for needs and abilities.
To register, or for more information contact:
Joe Gulino, P.E.
(307) 630-6420 (cell)